Wednesday, February 2, 2011

French Toast - YUMMY!

I'm a German girl and I love my bread. Thankfully I found Ezekial bread. It has no flour and no sugar and tastes amazing! I hope you enjoy this as much as I do!! ~ Amy

Ezekial French Toast
  • 1 egg white
  • 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 2 tablespoons Stevia
  • 1/4 cup skim milk or Almond Milk
  • 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
  • 1/4 cup Torani sugar-free caramel syrup or 1/4 cup vanilla syrup (Espresso Syrups) 
  • 4 slices whole wheat bread or cinnamon raisin Ezekiel's 4:9 (both can be found in the frozen section of the organic foods section in Safeway or Fred Meyer)
  • 1 Mix all ingredients together-whisk thoroughly in a small dish.

  • 2 Dip both sides of the bread and set in a small overnight dish.

  • 3 Add remaining of the egg wash to the french toasts.

  • 4 Cover and refrigerate overnight.

  • 5 Uncover and cook on stovetop with non-stick spray.

  • 6 Serve warm with Ideal Confectionery (substitute powdered sugar), sugar free syrup or sugar-free jelly/jam!
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment